2. Are You Into Tall Red Heads or Short Brunettes?
Everyone has their preference. There’s no right or wrong answer here. Let’s face it, both Ginger and Mary Ann were gorgeous so it really depends on which is more your type. And hey, if you prefered blondes, there was always Lovey Howell.
More in Beauty
Everything We Need to Know About Kylie Cosmetics
2. Family Collaborations It wouldn’t be a KarJenner business venture without getting the entire family involved. Kylie and her big sister,...June 20, 2017
10 Makeup Techniques That Kim Kardashian Swears By
2. Load up on Moisturizer While most makeup artists prefer using a primer to start out with a clean and smooth...January 23, 2017
12 Celebrity Bikini Bumps: Gorgeous Photos of Expecting Stars
2. Kendra Wilkinson Reality star Kendra Wilkinson took a vacation to Santa Barbara with her husband, Hank Baskett, and then 4-year-old...March 3, 2016
15 Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Gorgeous Parents
2. Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn Goldie Hawn has been America’s sweetheart since her days on Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In and...March 1, 2016
16 Sexiest Stars From TV’s ‘Star Trek’
15. Jonathan Frakes Oh, Number Two, the stalwart second-in-command on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Few people in the Federation could...January 29, 2016
The Strangest Fad Diets that Celebs Swear By
2. Beyonce When Beyonce was prepping for her role in Dreamgirls she wanted to lose 20 pounds fast. She accomplished that...November 27, 2015