3. Courtney Cox & Johnny McDaid
Former Friends star Courtney Cox and her rocker fiancé Johnny McDaid appeared to be equally yoked and super adorable together, but after a 17-month engagement, they decided to break up in December 2015.
But love has a weird way of working itself out, and the couple reunited in April 2016, although they’ve refrained from putting a label on their romance redux.
More in Love
15 TV Couples That Honestly Should Have Never Happened
2. Joey & Rachel – ‘Friends’ Out of nowhere, we all cringed when Joey and Rachel decided to take their friendship...November 21, 2017
17 Celebrity Wives Who Are Also Homewreckers
2. Brittany Kerr Back in 2012, former NBA cheerleader and American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr found herself in the middle of...November 3, 2017
20 Celebrities Who’ve Never Been Married
2. Charlize Theron Charlize Theron has been in a string of long-term relationships, including a nine-year romance with Stuart Towsend. She...September 15, 2017
10 Real Men We Like for Rihanna
9. 29-Year Old Michael B. Jordan Has A Sweet Smile, Budding Acting Career, and Just the Bit of Edge That Ri...November 28, 2016
The Most Memorable Couples on ‘General Hospital’
2.The Tragedy of Robert And Holly Scorpio Tristan Rogers and Emma Samms portrayed Robert and Holly Scorpio, a couple who seemed...September 7, 2016
15 Reasons Why Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Are Adorable
2. They make funny videos together Dax and Kristen aren’t just making any old vacation video tapes. Once during a trip...September 6, 2016