6. Gwen Stefani Goes Solo
26. Gwen married Gavin Rossdale on September 14, 2002 in London.
27. Gwen Stefani released her first solo album, Love. Angel. Music. Baby. in November 2004.
28. She made her acting debut as Jean Harlow in Martin Scorsese’s The Aviator in 2004.
29. Gwen released a clothing line named L.A.M.B. in 2004. The line is influenced by Guatemalan, Japanese, and Jamaican styles.
30. At the 2005 Grammy Awards Gwen received five nominations – Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, Best Pop Vocal Album, and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.
More in Celebrity
15 Reasons Meghan Markle’s Transition Into the Royal Family Will Be No Fairy Tale
6. Pretend You Don’t Like Each Other Thanks to the icy relationship between Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip (The Crown, anyone?),...April 16, 2018
14 Celebrities with Surprising Hidden Skills and Talents
6. Jack White Can Upholster Furniture Jack White wasn’t always known as one of the world’s great living guitarists. At one...April 9, 2018
10 Film Directors Who Couldn’t Resist Their Leading Ladies
6. Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw One has to wonder, is Steven Spielberg’s happiness worth the fact that Indiana Jones and...March 28, 2018
10 of the Most Ridiculous Christmas Presents Celebrities Give Each Other
6. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie During happier times, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie loved to shower each other with super...December 1, 2017
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Notorious Criminal Charles Manson
6. Charles Manson Once Pulled a Knife on a Studio Tech Wilson was completely in Manson’s thrall throughout the summer. Eventually,...November 29, 2017
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kevin Spacey
6. Keeping Secrets While some celebs can’t wait to blab about their business to the press, Spacey has always been very...November 7, 2017