2. WAIT . . . WHAT?
At least three of the four times 54-year-old British actor Hugh Grant was told he’d be a father, he was shocked. On top of that, he only entered the world of fatherhood in 2011 and in two years, had three children with two different women. The first was receptionist at a Chinese restaurant in London, Tinglan Hong, and Tabitha was born—her Chinese name Xiao Xi means “happy surprise”. Bitten with the father bug, seven months later Anna Elisabet Eberstein, a Swedish TV producer, gave birth to his second child, John Mungo Grant. He reunited with Tinglan and had Felix, another son, in 2012. One thing we can say about Grant is that he knows what he likes, as the actor also reunited with Eberstein in 2015 and they too have another child.
More in Celebrity
15 Reasons Meghan Markle’s Transition Into the Royal Family Will Be No Fairy Tale
2. An Invitation From the Queen Okay, at this point, the Queen of England probably isn’t filling out invitations by hand,...April 16, 2018
14 Celebrities with Surprising Hidden Skills and Talents
2. Geena Davis Is a Pro-Level Archer In 1999, A League of Their Own Star Geena Davis tried out for the...April 9, 2018
10 Film Directors Who Couldn’t Resist Their Leading Ladies
2. Sam Esmail and Emmy Rossum You probably didn’t see Comet, the romantic comedy from Mr. Robot creator Sam Esmail (and...March 28, 2018
10 of the Most Ridiculous Christmas Presents Celebrities Give Each Other
2. Chrissy Teigen In Christmas 2015, singer John Legend surprised his wife Chrissy Teigen with her “lifetime dream” for Christmas -a...December 1, 2017
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Notorious Criminal Charles Manson
2. Twisting Others to His Whim From an Early Age Family members of Charles Manson have told writers that even as...November 29, 2017
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kevin Spacey
2. Life Pre-Fame While in college, Spacey supported himself by performing stand up comedy routines and taking small acting roles. But...November 7, 2017