3. Gwen’s Music Career Begins
11. Gwen’s older brother, Eric, asked her to provide the vocals for a band he was forming called No Doubt in 1986.
12. Originally, Gwen provided the backup vocals, until the lead singer at the time committed suicide.
13. The band was signed to Interscope Records in 1991.
14. No Doubt released their first album in 1992, but it was unsuccessful because the ska-pop sound could not stand out amongst the grunge scene.
15. They self-released their second album, The Beacon Street Collection, in 1995.
More in Celebrity
15 Reasons Meghan Markle’s Transition Into the Royal Family Will Be No Fairy Tale
3. The Myrtle Bouquet Since Queen Victoria said her vows, every royal bride has carried a sprig of myrtle up the...April 16, 2018
14 Celebrities with Surprising Hidden Skills and Talents
3. Ellen Page Can Juggle The Juno star must have spent a lot of time in between takes tossing random crap...April 9, 2018
10 Film Directors Who Couldn’t Resist Their Leading Ladies
3. Milla Jovovich and Her Directors The star of the Resident Evil series first married French auteur Luc Besson in 1997...March 28, 2018
10 of the Most Ridiculous Christmas Presents Celebrities Give Each Other
3. Rihanna One of Rihanna’s really good friends surprised her with this sculpture by Jeff Koons, and if you’re confused by...December 1, 2017
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Notorious Criminal Charles Manson
3. Manson Was in and Out of Prison for More Than Twenty Years Between 1943 and 1967, Charles Manson was convicted...November 29, 2017
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kevin Spacey
3. Troublemaker To call Spacey a “troublemaker” during his childhood is an understatement. He allegedly burned down his sister’s tree house,...November 7, 2017