2. Izabella St. James
As an actress and former girlfriend of Hefner, Izabella St. James is all too familiar with what life was really like in the mansion. She also wrote a book about her adventures entitled, In Bunny Tales: Behind Closed Doors at the Playboy Mansion. Just like Madison, James explained how life with Hef wasn’t always as happy and cheerful as outsiders thought it was.
During her time as his girlfriend, she and the other girls were paid an allowance of $1,000 every Friday for doing their chores. In order to get her allowance, she would have to pick up all the dog poo from the carpet before asking for her money. Hef would also use that time to bring up any issues he had and whether or not he was happy with their relationship.
More in Celebrity
15 Reasons Meghan Markle’s Transition Into the Royal Family Will Be No Fairy Tale
2. An Invitation From the Queen Okay, at this point, the Queen of England probably isn’t filling out invitations by hand,...April 16, 2018
14 Celebrities with Surprising Hidden Skills and Talents
2. Geena Davis Is a Pro-Level Archer In 1999, A League of Their Own Star Geena Davis tried out for the...April 9, 2018
10 Film Directors Who Couldn’t Resist Their Leading Ladies
2. Sam Esmail and Emmy Rossum You probably didn’t see Comet, the romantic comedy from Mr. Robot creator Sam Esmail (and...March 28, 2018
10 of the Most Ridiculous Christmas Presents Celebrities Give Each Other
2. Chrissy Teigen In Christmas 2015, singer John Legend surprised his wife Chrissy Teigen with her “lifetime dream” for Christmas -a...December 1, 2017
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Notorious Criminal Charles Manson
2. Twisting Others to His Whim From an Early Age Family members of Charles Manson have told writers that even as...November 29, 2017
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kevin Spacey
2. Life Pre-Fame While in college, Spacey supported himself by performing stand up comedy routines and taking small acting roles. But...November 7, 2017