2. Bella’s Latina!
Bella was born on Octobeon 8, 1997, in Pembroke Pines, Florida. She is the youngest of four children. Bella says she’s of Cuban, Italian and Irish ancestry and that Spanish was the first language she ever spoke.
More in Celebrity
15 Reasons Meghan Markle’s Transition Into the Royal Family Will Be No Fairy Tale
2. An Invitation From the Queen Okay, at this point, the Queen of England probably isn’t filling out invitations by hand,...April 16, 2018
14 Celebrities with Surprising Hidden Skills and Talents
2. Geena Davis Is a Pro-Level Archer In 1999, A League of Their Own Star Geena Davis tried out for the...April 9, 2018
10 Film Directors Who Couldn’t Resist Their Leading Ladies
2. Sam Esmail and Emmy Rossum You probably didn’t see Comet, the romantic comedy from Mr. Robot creator Sam Esmail (and...March 28, 2018
10 of the Most Ridiculous Christmas Presents Celebrities Give Each Other
2. Chrissy Teigen In Christmas 2015, singer John Legend surprised his wife Chrissy Teigen with her “lifetime dream” for Christmas -a...December 1, 2017
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Notorious Criminal Charles Manson
2. Twisting Others to His Whim From an Early Age Family members of Charles Manson have told writers that even as...November 29, 2017
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kevin Spacey
2. Life Pre-Fame While in college, Spacey supported himself by performing stand up comedy routines and taking small acting roles. But...November 7, 2017