13. Harry Connick Jr.
During Season 13, former mentor Harry Connick, Jr. was promoted to a full-time judge, bringing along with him his blunt criticism and his knowledgeable assessment of the contestant’s voices. But sometimes, his critique fell flat, and it seemed as if he was demanding perfection from the novices who graced the stage.
More in TV
Christian Group Attempts to Ban a Show They Haven’t Seen
20,000 people have signed Return to Order’s (a Christian Group) petition asking Netflix to cancel Amazon Prime Video’s new limited series...June 20, 2019
10 TV Characters Who Almost Ruined A Hit TV Show
9. Dawson Leary, ‘Dawson’s Creek’ When it first aired in 1998, Dawson’s Creek looked poised to take the teen soap opera...May 4, 2018
15 Biggest Mistakes In Popular TV Shows
2. ‘Supernatural’ The fantasy horror series Supernatural has continued to entertain its legion of fans since it premiered in 2005. The...January 30, 2018
11 Reasons You Should Start Watching ‘Ray Donovan’
2. The Suspense Viewers get to watch as Ray slowly winds himself into a dark and convoluted life that no one...November 27, 2017
10 TV Characters We Never Got to Fully Know
2. Stanley Walker – ‘Will & Grace’ Karen Delaney’s (Megan Mullally) third husband was none other than Stanley Walker – the...November 22, 2017
10 Reasons Not to Sleep on Netflix’s ‘Ozark’
2. It’s Written By the Writer of Ben Affleck’s Best Action Movie Show creator Bill Dubuque has based the series off...November 20, 2017