2. When Rory gave her mom dating advice
Young Rory was often the rational thinker in Lorelei’s dating life, and it was no different when it came to considering Luke as a romantic partner.
Rory: You cannot date Luke.
Lorelai: I said nothing about dating Luke.
Rory: If you date him, you’ll break up, and we’ll never be able to eat there again.
Lorelai: I repeat, I said nothing about dating Luke.
Rory: Date Al from Pancake World, his food stinks.
More in TV
Christian Group Attempts to Ban a Show They Haven’t Seen
20,000 people have signed Return to Order’s (a Christian Group) petition asking Netflix to cancel Amazon Prime Video’s new limited series...June 20, 2019
10 TV Characters Who Almost Ruined A Hit TV Show
9. Dawson Leary, ‘Dawson’s Creek’ When it first aired in 1998, Dawson’s Creek looked poised to take the teen soap opera...May 4, 2018
All 14 American Idol Judges, RANKED
13. Harry Connick Jr. During Season 13, former mentor Harry Connick, Jr. was promoted to a full-time judge, bringing along with...April 13, 2018
15 Biggest Mistakes In Popular TV Shows
2. ‘Supernatural’ The fantasy horror series Supernatural has continued to entertain its legion of fans since it premiered in 2005. The...January 30, 2018
11 Reasons You Should Start Watching ‘Ray Donovan’
2. The Suspense Viewers get to watch as Ray slowly winds himself into a dark and convoluted life that no one...November 27, 2017
10 TV Characters We Never Got to Fully Know
2. Stanley Walker – ‘Will & Grace’ Karen Delaney’s (Megan Mullally) third husband was none other than Stanley Walker – the...November 22, 2017