3. Meryl Streep and Mamie Gummer
You have to admit, it was pretty brave of Mamie Gummer to go into the acting biz when comparisons to her famous mother – the incomparable Meryl Streep – were inevitable. The two share a striking resemblance, especially around their shared distinctive nose. Mamie’s inherited some of her mother’s acting chops as well as her looks, and is slowly amassing a resume of roles. Most recently she played the daughter of the titular character in Ricky and the Flash, who was played by her real life mom. Perhaps this mother-daughter casting wasn’t that much of a stretch, but Mamie held her own (even though the film was largely forgettable). Any filmmaker looking for a “young Meryl Streep” is in luck.
More in Beauty
Everything We Need to Know About Kylie Cosmetics
3. Kylie x Koko Next up was the brand’s collaboration with Khloe. The first collection was released back in November 2016...June 20, 2017
10 Makeup Techniques That Kim Kardashian Swears By
3. Makeup First, Hair Second For a big night out, it may be tempting to finish your hair first, and apply...January 23, 2017
Who’s Hotter: Ginger or Mary Ann?
3. Do You Prefer Sparkly Gowns or Denim Shorts? Again, it’s your call. High maintenance, heavily make-upped Ginger always looked put...May 23, 2016
12 Celebrity Bikini Bumps: Gorgeous Photos of Expecting Stars
3. Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian is never shy about showing off her shape, pregnant or not. Her Instagram account, red carpet...March 3, 2016
16 Sexiest Stars From TV’s ‘Star Trek’
14. Ashley Judd Is it cheating to add Ashley Judd, just because she was only in two episodes of Next Generation?...January 29, 2016
The Strangest Fad Diets that Celebs Swear By
3. Snookie Jersey Shore’s reality star Snooki went with the Cookie Diet to drop the weight she had gained from drinking...November 27, 2015