3. Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Use For Toothpaste
JLH swears by toothpaste when fighting acne. But experts say although this is a popular beauty trick, it isn’t effective. The toothpaste will dry out the zit so that it looks better, but it won’t remove the bacteria from the pores. It’s recommended to use a product that contains either benzoyl peroxide or salicyclic acid to properly treat blemishes.
More in Beauty
Everything We Need to Know About Kylie Cosmetics
3. Kylie x Koko Next up was the brand’s collaboration with Khloe. The first collection was released back in November 2016...June 20, 2017
10 Makeup Techniques That Kim Kardashian Swears By
3. Makeup First, Hair Second For a big night out, it may be tempting to finish your hair first, and apply...January 23, 2017
Who’s Hotter: Ginger or Mary Ann?
3. Do You Prefer Sparkly Gowns or Denim Shorts? Again, it’s your call. High maintenance, heavily make-upped Ginger always looked put...May 23, 2016
12 Celebrity Bikini Bumps: Gorgeous Photos of Expecting Stars
3. Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian is never shy about showing off her shape, pregnant or not. Her Instagram account, red carpet...March 3, 2016
15 Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Gorgeous Parents
3. Meryl Streep and Mamie Gummer You have to admit, it was pretty brave of Mamie Gummer to go into the...March 1, 2016
16 Sexiest Stars From TV’s ‘Star Trek’
14. Ashley Judd Is it cheating to add Ashley Judd, just because she was only in two episodes of Next Generation?...January 29, 2016