2. What Was She Thinking?
We don’t care how chilly it may be outside, the furry hat is never a good look. It almost looks like she had a mishap at the hairdressers or an encounter with a rodent. Perhaps she was trying to pay homage to her guards who wear a similar fuzzy headpiece.
More in Fashion
Celebrities Who Love to Wear Yeezys
2. Kim Kardashian Before the women’s version of Yeezy footwear is even released, West’s wife, Kim Kardashian, is the first to...August 10, 2017
12 Interesting Facts About Gwen Stefani’s Fashion Line, L.A.M.B
2. She’s Hands On With Each Collection She’s not the first celebrity to launch a clothing line, but she just might...August 8, 2017
15 A-Listers Who Love to Wear H&M on the Red Carpet
2. Hailee Steinfeld The “True Grit” actress stunned the crowd when she wore this dramatic emerald gown. The strapless silhouette put...August 2, 2017
10 Celebrities Who Can’t Get Enough of Crocs
2. Brooke Shields When you think of a red carpet dress, you probably envision a celebrity completing her outfit with a...July 26, 2017
Celebrities Who Love Wearing Affordable Brands
2. Kate Middleton – Topshop Even royals aren’t afraid to shop with the rest of us commoners. When she was still...July 25, 2017
Hollywood’s Top 15 Red-Carpet Fashion Designers
2. J. Mendel J. Mendel is a fashion house that’s rich in culture and history. Launched back in 1870, the family-owned...July 20, 2017