2. Carly Fiorina: $58 Million
The Republican party had a token woman candidate in Carly Fiorina, a former AT&T executive and CEO of Hewlett-Packard who has apparently invested wisely over the years. She was the first female to lead a top-20 company. Her presidential run was plagued with insults from Trump, who seemed to have a problem with her appearance as well as her politics.
More in Lists!
16 Fast Facts Fans Don’t Know About ‘Veronica Mars’
2. Some of the runner ups got other roles however The second choice to play Veronica behind Kristen Bell was Alona...January 5, 2017
15 Things Fans Don’t Know About Lisa Vanderpump
2. Lisa and her husband got married six weeks after meeting Lisa and Ken Todd only knew each other for a...January 4, 2017
Why Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Are the Cutest Couple
2. Sparks flew for Anna when they bonded over bugs Chris might have known that Anna was the one based on...November 17, 2016
Proof that Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are PDA Pros
2. They Hooked Up at the End of the Day But Didn’t Get Serious for a While Chrissy and John hooked...October 17, 2016
You Won’t Believe What’s In This Year’s Oscar Swag Bag
2. Deluxe Toilet Paper Nothing but the best for celebrity tooshies. Joseph’s Toiletries is including “The Welcomer” in these Oscar kits,...February 18, 2016
16 Ways Hogwarts Would Differ If It Was in the US
2. Super Sized Subs and Taco Tuesdays Bigger portions of food at the banquets. – skipweaselJanuary 26, 2016