4. COCONUT OIL
How does Blake Lively keep her blonde locks looking gorgeous? Her secret is coconut oil. Coconut oil has many cosmetic uses. Not only is it great for your hair, but it does wonders for your skin too. Coconut oil has many antibacterial and anti-fungal properties to prevent breakouts and minimize blackheads. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. When Blake uses it on her hair, she applies it to the ends of her hair before shampooing. This way the oily top of her hair gets clean while the drier ends are protected from the shampoo.
More in Beauty
Everything We Need to Know About Kylie Cosmetics
4. It’s Not Cheap to Look Like Kylie You could definitely find cheaper makeup alternatives out there. But when you purchase...June 20, 2017
10 Makeup Techniques That Kim Kardashian Swears By
4. Puff’s Are Great for Balance When it comes to filling in eyebrows and applying eyeliner, if you don’t have a...January 23, 2017
Who’s Hotter: Ginger or Mary Ann?
4. For What It’s Worth, Gilligan Leaned Towards Mary Ann By and large, Mary Ann typically takes the lead when it...May 23, 2016
12 Celebrity Bikini Bumps: Gorgeous Photos of Expecting Stars
4. Bethany Hamilton Neither sharks or pregnancy can’t keep Bethany Hamilton out of the water. The inspirational soul surfer was all...March 3, 2016
15 Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Gorgeous Parents
4. Lily-Rose Depp and Vanessa Paradis Odds are any offspring of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis would win the genetic lottery...March 1, 2016
16 Sexiest Stars From TV’s ‘Star Trek’
13. Avery Brooks For seven long years, Avery Brooks did his duty as Benjamin Sisko’s sometimes reluctant commander of Deep Space...January 29, 2016