2. Nicholas Cage
Nicholas Cage was seen at the 2003 Writers Guild Awards with silver braces on his lower teeth. The actor, who was 39 at the time, said, “I’m in between movies right now and I want to get them.” You’re never too old to improve your smile.
More in Beauty
Everything We Need to Know About Kylie Cosmetics
2. Family Collaborations It wouldn’t be a KarJenner business venture without getting the entire family involved. Kylie and her big sister,...June 20, 2017
10 Makeup Techniques That Kim Kardashian Swears By
2. Load up on Moisturizer While most makeup artists prefer using a primer to start out with a clean and smooth...January 23, 2017
Who’s Hotter: Ginger or Mary Ann?
2. Are You Into Tall Red Heads or Short Brunettes? Everyone has their preference. There’s no right or wrong answer here....May 23, 2016
12 Celebrity Bikini Bumps: Gorgeous Photos of Expecting Stars
2. Kendra Wilkinson Reality star Kendra Wilkinson took a vacation to Santa Barbara with her husband, Hank Baskett, and then 4-year-old...March 3, 2016
15 Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Gorgeous Parents
2. Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn Goldie Hawn has been America’s sweetheart since her days on Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In and...March 1, 2016
16 Sexiest Stars From TV’s ‘Star Trek’
15. Jonathan Frakes Oh, Number Two, the stalwart second-in-command on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Few people in the Federation could...January 29, 2016