9. Jin Sook & Do Won Chang – Net Worth $4.5 Billion
When South Korean couple Jin Sook and Do Won Chang moved to America in 1981, they had nothing. At one point Do Won was working three jobs just to keep a roof over their heads. In 1984, the couple opened Fashion 21, a clothing store that locked down $700 grand in its first year in business. Today, the popular store, now known as Forever 21, is a privately held chain with more than 700 locations across four continents. In 2014, the company reportedly made more than $4.4 billion.
More in Lists!
16 Fast Facts Fans Don’t Know About ‘Veronica Mars’
2. Some of the runner ups got other roles however The second choice to play Veronica behind Kristen Bell was Alona...January 5, 2017
15 Things Fans Don’t Know About Lisa Vanderpump
2. Lisa and her husband got married six weeks after meeting Lisa and Ken Todd only knew each other for a...January 4, 2017
Why Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Are the Cutest Couple
2. Sparks flew for Anna when they bonded over bugs Chris might have known that Anna was the one based on...November 17, 2016
Proof that Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are PDA Pros
2. They Hooked Up at the End of the Day But Didn’t Get Serious for a While Chrissy and John hooked...October 17, 2016
Here’s How Much the 2016 Presidential Candidates Are Actually Worth
2. Carly Fiorina: $58 Million The Republican party had a token woman candidate in Carly Fiorina, a former AT&T executive and...March 16, 2016
You Won’t Believe What’s In This Year’s Oscar Swag Bag
2. Deluxe Toilet Paper Nothing but the best for celebrity tooshies. Joseph’s Toiletries is including “The Welcomer” in these Oscar kits,...February 18, 2016